The professional staff at Doyles, bring years of multidisciplinary experience and focused skills to support a personalised approach to each matter.
The firm’s solicitors have been involved in construction and major projects for over thirty years. The solicitors are qualified to advise clients with a multi-disciplinary approach to challenges while appreciating the ramifications of legal, technical and commercial issues.
Doyles provides advice to principals (including government, semi-government and non-government clients), contractors and major sub-contractors. Doyles also advises clients on probity issues, through reviewing and providing recommendations regarding statutory and organisational compliance.
The firm selects lawyers for their commitment to service and legal excellence. Doyles invests heavily in professional development and encourages continuing professional development of staff and legal education beyond the mandatory standards for lawyers.
Our firm also strongly invests in paralegals and administrative staff with knowledge of the legal process to support our legal professionals.
Our staff regularly attend industry-run conferences, seminars and workshops for continual professional development. Attendance at such events heightens industry knowledge and builds a strong relationship with industry associations and personnel to promote our efficiency and understanding of developments and trends in the industry, which in turn is for the benefit of our clients.
Professional And Industry Associations
- Various solicitors of the firm are members of the following organisations:
- Australian Institute of Project Management
- Law Council of Australia Construction Law Committee
- Law Council of Australia
- Queensland Law Society Construction Law Committee
- Lawyers Engaged in Alternative Dispute Resolution (“LEADR”)
- Institute of Arbitrators Australia
- Quality in Law
- Institution of Engineers Australia
- Housing Industry Association
- Civil Contractors Federation
- Master Builders Association
- Australian Institute of Project Managers
- Building Designers Association Australia
- Engineers Australia
- Society of Construction Law Australia
- Environmental Planning and Law Association
- Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia